Tuesday 19 December 2017
Notice is hereby given that our Annual General Meeting and General Elections will be held on Sunday 11th February 2018 at 2.00pm in The Tote Building, 100 Joynton Avenue, Zetlands. Please note afternoon tea will be provided and we will be cutting the Vassilopita.
All eligible members of the association have the right to apply to serve on the General Committee. To qualify, a member must have fulfilled the following:
1/ Must be a financial member of the Hellenic Lyceum of Sydney for a minimum of two years.
2/ Must submit a letter before 5pm Monday 5th February 2018 advising of their intention to run in the election.
Please mail correspondence to PO Box 1511, Darlinghurst, 1300, NSW, Australia
- To confirm minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held Saturday 4th February 2017
- To receive President’s Report
- To receive and consider the Annual Financial Statements together with the report of the Accountant.
- Members of the present General Committee retire in accordance with the Articles of Association and are eligible to offer themselves for re-election.
- To deal with any business of which due notice has been given, and any other business which the chair may approve of which notice has not been given.
- To elect new committee to serve on the General Committee for the next term of four years as outlined in the Hellenic Lyceum Constitution and subject to Laws and Regulations of the State of NSW.
By the Order of the Committee
Voting: A member is entitled to one vote, must be present at the meeting and must be a financial member of the Hellenic Lyceum of Sydney Association for a minimum of two years prior to the date of the meeting.